Filed under Shopping Guide
Written by Danielle Williams
Some would go as far as saying Afterpay day is akin to Boxing Day sales, pure shopping madness— the cyber version.
We need not another excuse to open our wallets and *add to cart*, however, in the spirit of things, there is no doubt we too will fall victim to an online shopping dabble today.
See where we will be parking our dollars and filling our carts from 8.00 am August 20th.
- The Iconic: 25% off selected styles
- David Jones: 20% off selected full price fashion items
- P.E. Nation: 40% off sale
- The New Trend: 20% off sitewide
- AJE: 20% off selected product
- Farfetch: Spend $600 save $60 (with code APFF60), spend $1000 save $150 (with code APFF150)
- Stylerunner: 25% off selected styles
- Bailey Nelson: 20% off non-prescription sunglasses
- SABA: 20% off full-price items (excluding leather)
- ASOS: 25% off everything
- Revolve: 20% off storewide using AFTERPAY20
- Shona Joy: Extra 30% off
- Nude Lucy: 25% off everything
- General Pants: 25% off full-price
- Dyson: 30% off selected items
- Adore Beauty: Up to 20% off selected items
- M.A.C: 15% off sitewide (in-store only)
- Mermaid Hair: Up to 20% off
- Look Fantastic: Up to 40% off
- Adaris: 10% off full-price items (in-store only)
- Koala: 15% off
- Bed Bath & Table: 25% off (in-store)
Read More Style
Read More From En Route
Here, you’ll find a quick snapshot from the week that’s passed including new product launches, newsworthy gossip, and everything else
Culture , Food , Recipes
Set within QT Melbourne, you'll find Pascale Bar & Grill, a restaurant that's influenced by a modern-day bar and grill
Culture , Dining , Food , Lifestyle , Travel
A hotel in the heart of Melbourne, full of eye catching quirky design.
come En-Route with us
Sign-up for our newsletter.