Filed under Culture
Written by Jo Hombsch
Making yourself a coffee each morning has become robotic but it’s still very much an essential part of our AM routines. After our alarms go off, it’s the first sip on the lips that makes everything better.
With that being said, sometimes it’s good to shake things up and step our coffee game up a level or two. So here are three caffeinated concoctions to spice things up at home or impress your guests. Ranging from a coffee cocktail (because who doesn’t like a good old coffee and cocktail combo), one for you all chilli lovers and another for dessert nightcap.
Read on to enjoy.
For The Chilli Lover
This one is for all those spice lovers out there. A warming Chilli Mocha in winter, it’s a big yes from us.
- Add milk to your favourite mug
- Add 3 extra generous scoops of Koko Black Chilli Cocoa and stir
- Add 1 shot of Vittoria Coffee
- Top with a marshmallow (or several)
- Finish with a generous sprinkle of Koko Black Dark Chocolate Shavings
For The Sweet Tooth
Attention all sweet lovers, step up your dessert game with a Salted Caramel Affogato. Why do you ask? Because we all deserve a little sweetness in our lives.
- Fill a large cocktail glass with your favourite ice cream
- Pour over a cooled shot of your favourite Vittoria Coffee
- Follow with a shot of Tasteology’s Salted Caramel Syrup
- Top with chocolate of your choice
For Those Who Like Their Coffee Spiked
Looking for a little boozy pick-me-up? Then this one is for you. Enjoy a Spiced Iced Coffee next time the 3 pm blues hit.
- In a tall tumbler glass pour in 15ml of Spiced Rum and 15ml of Agave Syrup
- Add ice cubes
- Add a shot of Mr Black Cold Brew Liqueur
- Add milk of choice
- Stir and enjoy
Salted Caramel Syrup
Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
Bianco Coffee Beans
Chilli Hot Chocolate
Vanilla Bean Syrup
Oro Coffee Beans
Dark Chocolate Shavings
Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa
Read More Culture
Read More From En Route
Beauty , Self , Style
Shopping Guide , Style , Trends
Beauty , Shopping Guide
come En-Route with us
Sign-up for our newsletter.